Sunday 9 September 2007

Dear Jane Siggie Swap Quilt



I had a pretty horrible week last week and couldn't quilt anything - so I decided to sew up my borders for my Dear Jane Siggie 2007 Swap Quilt -

I have chosen quilters muslin and a lovely blue fabric to make the triangles and am making the corner kites as in the Dear Jane Quilt. Wow - these are tricky little suckers. I have machine pieced one and appliqued the other.

I have now got two more to make....freezer paper is my friend!LOL! I will post more pictures when I have finished the top.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your border looks very beautiful !

Anonymous said...

Very nice blocks!

cat in tassie said...

Just reading your blog with my morning cuppa. You quilted the ATC's on the longarm? Wow! They turned out great. I obviously have to do a lot more practice on mine yet. LOL

cheers
cat in devonport