My batik quilt made from a pattern by Karla Alexander in her book Stack a New Deck - this one is called "Sushi" but I made it with Batik rather than Japanese fabrics - I like the look of this and how some of the blocks blend into each other.
I have to get moving and finish binding this one.
So it is not quite finished.
This obviously is not a finished project.... it is the weeping cherry tree that my mother in-law gave my husband for his 40th birthday - well it was his 48th birthday last week and the tree was well and truly out in flower for him - it is absolutely georgeous for about three weeks then we have little cherry blossom petals all over the yard - still pretty though.
This is a finished project - I made this portable cutting table and block keeper for doing my Dear Jane quilt blocks ... it is really very handy - but I will have to add a pocket so I can keep blocks waiting to be done.
This is a nice sized quilt that I peiced together without a pattern - I had a real green day when I was going through my stash looking for something to do. It really went together very quickly.
If you look closely you can see the middle fabric of each block is actually one piece - pretty tricky - fabric that already has strata!
I quilted it with an allover pattern "Trellis Vine" - the effect is really very nice.