Monday 12 January 2009

Information on the "Cat Quilt" - Twisted Tails

I have had so many of you all wanting information on this quilt ... so what better way to tell you all than by putting in the link ...it is a free pattern from http://www.quiltzine.com/tales1.html

Mine is an adaptation of the pattern -

If you start with a snail trail block - you can build up the rest of the cat - just draw it up. My cats block is 60 inch square for the whole four cats - I started with four 2.5inch blocks to make my four patch in the centre and built it up from there. Then fit in half square triangles into each corner. If you want smaller Cats, just start with those four centre blocks smaller

Good luck and Happy Quilting ...) Jane

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Thanks! I just love that quilt! Of course, our cat is such a big baby and I would love to make one of these for the couch!
Kristie