Friday 15 May 2009

Journal Workshops

Okay this is not a Journal workshop - this is a cat fix ... my two boys are growing so big now - especially Merlin who is about half as wide again as Jet. They are so much fun though.






And last Saturday I completed a Journal workshop at The Quilt Patch in St John St Launceston...It was a wonderful day - seven ladies all took home journal covers mostly completed. There were some great fabrics and ideas. Everyone has different learning styles which I tried to accommodate, hopefully successfully. It was a great day! Thanks to all the ladies and to Fran for the use of such a great venue.

I will be doing more classes soon ... so if you want to be in it, check out the Workshops on my web site at http://purrfectlyquilted.com.au

Happy quilting for now...Jane

No comments: