Monday 13 September 2010

Pretty Girly Quilts

A little bit of pretty ... I don't have a daughter so I don't get to make pretty ... thankfully my customers bring me pretty quilts to quilt - this is just beautiful and I love the colours.  Made by Helen, quilted by Jane - thanks Helen for the lovely colour in this quilt it was a joy.

Just look at those colours - Kaffe and Brandon's fabrics I think.










And more pretty pretty pretty ... love the green and pinks together - they make a great combination in this quilt.








Mmmm ...











And a beautiful back on another quilt ... This fabric is georgeous (from Widebacks).











 Merlin on the weekend after a visit from two friends ... too much excitement in one day for a little cat!











And Jet waiting for Jacq to come back and play - he did have some fine jumping opportunities with his favourite toy.


Happy quilting to everyone for the week ... I am head down busy quilting again this week.   I am glad it is school holidays and I don't have to drive my son to classes ... at nearly 18 he is happy entertaining himself during the holidays - his last as he finishes year 12 this year.   We are doing the driving lesson thing which hasn't been too bad at all really. 

Oh and only 19 days until I am teaching at the Adelaide Machine Quilters Festival 1-4 October 2010 - very exciting ... they have a lot of classes on offer and have recently added a few more  - go on over and have a browse if you are going to be in Adelaide.

Hugs ... Jane

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,
This is Helen's sister from Queensland. (I am a non quilter.) I just love what you have done with my friends quilt. You and Helen make a great team. You have probably quilted all the quilts in my house as well. They are a delight.. Thanks
Clare

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane
I am the person Helen made the quilts for. The tulips look absolutely beautiful. I am really looking forward to seeing them. Thank you so much.
Debbie

Jane Monk said...

How wonderful that you are able to see the quilt here on my blog. I really enjoyed quilting this quilt - it is beautiful and Helen has done a great job of it. I am very very happy that you like the quilting. The tulips really pop off the quilt and look great.
Cheers
Jane

Redgate Quilting said...

He dosent look so little JAne LOL