Thursday 17 March 2011

A Little Bit More ...

A little more has been sewn together ... okay I couldn't resist and finished piecing this scrappy quilt ... I love it.   I can look at all those pieces and think of all the quilts I have made ... and those I haven't - lol!

Lots of longarm quilting happening here this week ... busy busy busy.

I guess all those Scquilters (Southern Cross Quilters) are getting ready to leave for retreat in Kiama next week - I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ... sniff, wish I could have been there but I am teaching Zentangle workshops (you can see more over at my blog janemonkstudio.blogspot.com)  

Happy Quilting for now ... Jane x

4 comments:

Desley said...

Love how the black sashing sets it off.

Valentina said...

Wow, Janet, this is so interesting! what a great idea, and such a wonderful way to documenting your quilts! :)

Annette said...

Jane I am presently using the same pattern to make 3 yes 3 I Spy quilts for babies due June, I am making floor quilts in a cot size, the black sashing is stunning, I am using a buttermilk in 2 and aqua/jade colour for the other.

Jane Monk said...

Sounds good Annette ... I am a big kid at heart - I love I spy quilts. I also have a 1000 Pyramid quilt made from all my fabrics in 2007 ...wonderful to sit and look at it. I hope the babies love their quilts ... 3 Gemini babies - wow! Just like me!