Saturday 19 November 2011

Bonnie Hunter's new Mystery Quilt - Orca Bay

I have decided to do Bonnie's latest Mystery Quilt.   I haven't done one since I did the Double Delight one in 2008 - my goodness was it that long ago.

Bonnie has uploaded the Introduction and Part 1 ... Look at my right sidebar at the little orca link ... it will take you right to the link.

I am using mostly Civil War fabrics I think ... I'm still deciding on which ones to use ... but I won't be starting to sew for a few weeks yet - at least I don't think so!

Anyone else joining in?

1 comment:

Leeanne said...

Hi there Jane, I am joining in, but will have to wait to start the first part as I am still waiting for rulers to come....my fabric is ready!
I look forward to seeing yours, especially with civil war fabrics.