Tuesday 11 December 2007

Monk Art - The World As I See It!

I have been revisiting my artwork - I love to draw - so I thought I would post some of my pictures that I have done. I realised I haven't drawn much in the past few years - so will have to rectify that!

This one was done today.




These are pictures I did at the beach awhile ago.







I love partially drawn pictures.



This was when I first used pastels - looking at perspective.



Coloured pencil - Derwent Artists pencils.























Still life study



















This is a picture of my sister and I in 1967. I love this picture.





2 comments:

Waterfall Manor quilts said...

My how productive you are, love to see your stuff Jane you are truely creative and very talented lady, jack of all trades and master of them also..well done Janeo, love your red background very oriental to go with the carps..keep up the great work..must get my blog happening I love to read them all..cheers Pat xx

Chookyblue...... said...

WOW you are good........