Sunday 15 March 2009

Dolls Dolls and more Dolls

This is my latest doll ... the one I will be teaching. She is called "Fleur" the Garden Faerie. I had a lot of Fun making her ... even down to the little shoes.













This blue faerie is Daowyn ... by Pattie Culea http://www.pmcdesigns.com/- I have been down to Hobart on a four day class with her .. I still have to do her shoulder cuffs, shoes and wrist cuffs ... but she is pretty cute too. Lots of embellishments with this one and I had to make all those bead creations as well! And I met some fantastic ladies at the Hobart Not Just Cloth Doll's Club ... I hope to go down again to see them sometime.












My darling husband has gone for 2.5 weeks ... off to Sydney for the Ulysses AGM. I wish I could have gone too this year ... but next year we are going to Albany in Western Australia.












And this is a cat fix .... Jet and Merlin in a paper bag. They just love bags and I have to make sure there are no plastic bags laying around when I am not in the house with them because they will just go and sit in them. Our big cat Shadow is finally coming around I think ... she has been nose to nose with Merlin a couple of times now without chucking a hissy fit... I live in hope!


So .... back to quilting again tomorrow ... keeping me busy with some Vic fire quilts as well.

Happy quilting until next time....Cheers Jane xx

2 comments:

Waterfall Manor quilts said...

jane the dolls are beudiful and so is da hubby hope he has a safe trip and enjoys his ride..and tell him not to put his hand up at the AGM or he will end up with a job..haha..dolls class sounds wonderful and I love the face sculpturing,mine always look like they have been hit with a baseball bat..cheers Pat happy quilting.xx

Karen said...

Beautiful kitties!