Thursday 28 May 2009

Did I Show You This?


Did I show you this - another journal cover, nice fabric and quilted the outlines with gold thread and then beaded the centre of the flowers.

I have photos of what I have been up to but have not yet uploaded them to my computer. Life has been busy lately as amongst other things, I have been busy quilting for the Hobart Quilt Show at the end of June, and I have recently discovered Polymer Clay ... oh my ... what fun that is. Did you know they make quilts out of the clay - mini quilts but they look fabulous.

I have also been playing with ideas from the genre of Steampunk ... now that is quite interesting and I wonder how I can incorporate it into both quilting and polymer clay work. So many ideas ... so little time.

So until I get to upload my pics from my camera - enjoy my journal cover. I have made some more with fabric panels (cats of course) and they look great.

Cheers and happy quilting for now ... Jane

No comments: