Wednesday 7 October 2009

My Weekend

I was gifted with these beautiful flowers from my sister - aren't they lovely.

















And I finished off a Journal Cover. I sewed this one awhile ago now but had never beaded it - so it is done and sold ready to go to its new home!

I have also been busy quilting on the longarm this week - after spending much more time than anticipated on a custom quilt I can get on and do some all over quilting and catch up.

More of the same for the rest of the week but on Friday afternoon I head off to Camp Clayton for the Tas Scquilters Retreat - only a couple of days this time but I have quite a few projects ready to sew. Oh and I have to go shopping to make sure the fridge is stocked up for the boys (DH and DS) who will be home alone and cooking. As long as they feed the fish and the cats I will be happy.

So Happy Quilting until next time ... Jane

No comments: