Friday 25 June 2010

Some backs for you to look at - A wideback backing fabric can really show off a simple quilting pattern and you get a wholecloth quilt as well as your pieced front.








They are the first thing I look at when I see a new quilt.









Here is Miss Shadow ... lazing in the sun the other day.










This bird is the reason why the cats go outside with harnesses on .....  the birds know how close they can get without getting got!










Jet says ... not fair.










Merlin couldn't care...










Ohhhh aren't they cute!Brotherly love - lol!


Anyway ... I am almost over the yucky bug flu - my doc says it will take about two to three weeks to get through the process of it ... I have such sore ribs from coughing so much.    But at least I am not coughing every five minutes now ... should be back out there with people next week.

Happy Quilting for now ... Jane x

No comments: