Tuesday 28 September 2010

It's Finished!

 Life Is Beautiful ... design by Helen Stubbings.  Created in Blue and White by Jane Monk!

I have finished ... it was only a  year ago that I started stitching this lovely quilt and I have finally finished quilting and binding it.  The picture is with the binding and hanging sleeve not yet stitched down. 

I have used this quilt to display my background filler patterns - 33 of them.

 Here is a close up
And more ....I love how the circles pop because i have only quilted around them ... they are not too big to worry about being unquilted.  It does look better in real life.

If you want to see more of my Zentangle to Fabric quilting go on over to my Zentangle blog here.

Happy Quilting and thanks for visiting....Jane

7 comments:

Yvette said...

I adore it!! Just beautiful, you did a fantastic job.

Bern said...

Your quilt certainly is stunning, Jane. Thanks for sharing it with us,

Bern in Caloundra, Q

TMQG said...

stunning Jane, you must be so pleased to have finished it! good effort with everything else you are doing, off to pack for Adelaide! cu there

Frances Leate said...

What a charming quilt and I just love the way you have finished it. Good luck with your classes in Adelaide.

Karen said...

This is stunning. What wonderful work. Congratulations!

quiltjude said...

that is sensational

auwombat said...

Your quilt is so lovely, and I especially love the two colours you have chosen to work in - navy and white is so nice to see rather than another red and white quilt.

Karlene