Tuesday 7 December 2010

Launching Jane Monk Studio Web Store

Hi everyone ... I would like to welcome you to my new web site store.

I have a listing of all my Workshops, including my Zentangle for Quilters and other Textile Workshops such as Journal Covers, Postcards, and my beautiful doll Fleur the Tasmanian Garden Fairy.    I hope you will visit and enjoy looking around.   I have included the link below....Thanks Jane x
Welcome to my new online web store  www.janemonkstudio.com
Where you can buy Zentangle®  and other supplies, buy a quilt, book a Workshop, check out the Galleries to see Jane's Tangle patterns, art and quilts.

I have been working on this for quite awhile now and would like to welcome you all to come see my new store, check out my workshops, purchase Zentangle and other goodies.   It is early days yet and there will be more to come. 

I would like to say a very big thank you to Christine from Gecko Gully who has built both of my web sites .... held my hand through all the technical jargon and requirements that, quite honestly, are beyond me most of the time.   
So if you have any feedback, questions or queries feel free to email me ... just go to the contact page for details.   
Hugs and thank you for your support here on my blog as well ... I will still be updating my blogs frequently. 

1 comment:

ozjane said...

Congratulations.....Hope it all goes well.
Christine lives in the same suburb as I do and we once went to classes together...many long years ago when I went to classes and she could spare the time.