Saturday 1 May 2010

A Pinch and a Punch ....

A Pinch and a Punch for the First Day of The Month, a Kick and a Hit for Being So Quick ...did you used to say that when you were little - my goodness, we still do and it still makes my 17year old smile when we say it!

My "Life is Beautiful" quilt is home from The Quilt Patch .... I will now sew on those little pies - that will keep my fingers busy for a while in the evenings.










There are a few of them.








A cat in a box - "Jet" in his favourite spot.













On top of the outside fridge.












Two lazy boys , "Merlin" and "Jonathan" .  They were watching Ironman again, because the new movie is out - and you just have to watch the first one again before you see the new one!









I have decided to use the cream quilters muslin to do my wedding ring quilt - you can't really get a good idea here, but this fabric works much much better than the other fabric I was thinking of.










And, finally - some stitching that I did quite awhile ago - last year in fact .










I even lined it with pretty pink fabric.
















Ta Da .... it's a fabric bag ... I just have to finish off embellishing it and it will look pretty in my quilting room.    There are a few people though who think they are getting it for their birthdays ... Not I say!

Happy Quilting for now ... I will not be posting until next weekend I don't think .... I have a busy weekend and week of longarm machine quilting .... starting in about half an hour (working on the weekends - great to be my own boss - slave driver I say)!

Hugs ... Jane x

2 comments:

Yvette said...

I really like how your "life is Beautiful" is coming along. I am so anxious to start mine.

Redgate Quilting said...

Love the fabris basket How is that made.???
Marlene