Most everyone is well aware of the devestating floods in Queensland. I feel the need to participate and do something that I can to help ... I heard thatToni of Make It Perfect was organising an auction in blogland here and I wanted to help too. If you click on the pink button below you’ll get taken to her site where, on Sunday, there will be a complete list of everyone who has an auction running. Scroll down to the bottom to see how to bid .....
|Close up of Quilt|
|Back of Quilt|
This Quilt is one of three items I am putting up for this Auction.
Details for this Quilt.
Size 84inch x 70 inch
100% cotton fabric Batik front fabrics
100% cotton fabric backing
Quilted with an Edge to Edge pattern
This quilt was entirely made by me and quilted on my longarm quilting machine.
You can see my other two auction items here Auction 1 and here Auction 2
How to bid for Auction Quilt
1. Bidding will start at $200 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this page with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to Australian residents only. Postage will be paid by me to an address in Australia.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011 Sydney time.
6. At the close of the auction, I will email the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier’s Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your Zentangle Kit to you.
7. Thankyou for participating and happy bidding!