Friday 28 September 2007

Dear Jane Blocks and Siggie Swap Quilt Corners

This weeks Block of the Week Challenge (from the Dear Jane yahoo group) - I actually did it. Only took me an hour and a bit. My star looks a bit wonky on the right hand side though and my applique curves are not the best - but finished is better than perfect!!! I'm not sure how I feel about this statement though!

























This is my third Dear Jane block - machine pieced. I am very happy with it. I also swapped a couple of these blocks with other ladies - one in WAus (Susan who's piecing is to die for) and another in the USA.

And this is another corner kite finished for my Dear Jane Siggie Swap quilt. This one was a tricky little thing - lots of set in corners....and those little squares in the centre - but I got them done and am happy with the result.

Only one more corner to go and I can put the borders on my Dear Jane Siggie Swap quilt.

No comments: