Monday 17 December 2007

Last Post for the Year - & more pics

these are pictures I drew over the weekend - I am pretty happy with the fish and the dragon.









I used to draw these type of pictures when I was at school - used to drive my English teacher nuts because I draw/ doodle when I am actually taking things in - helps me retain more. If only she could have understood that! Not all teachers understand that people have different learning requirements or ways. Not to worry - didn't seem to hurt me any.
This is probably my last posting for the year -so I would like to say thank you to everyone who posted their comments on my blog, everyone who has taken time to browse at my pictures, quilts and my general ramblings. Wishing everyone a happy and healthy Christmas and a fantastic New Year - open up the bubbly! Cheers, Jane.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

great drawings.......have a very Merry Xmas looking forward to the new year......