Thursday 10 April 2008

BOW & TOW for this week - Completed.

I have finished the Block of the Week (BOW) and Triangle of the Week (TOW)


This is the BOW - C13 - Lakota Sioux and has 25 pieces - I have put two of the half pieced squares around the wrong way in the centre - and I decided to leave it as it was and not change it - too hard for the moment!





.
This is the TOW - L8 - Northern Lights and has 17 pieces - pieced and applique

So my numbers are no officially 53:2:1:883 for my Jane's Dear Jane quilt. For those of you that don't know - this means I have done 53 blocks, 2 triangles, 1 corner block and a total of 883 pieces of fabric sewn to make these blocks.

I am currently sitting here hand piecing C5-Eye of the Cyclone - lots of curved piecs so it is going slowly.

2 comments:

Elly D said...

Very nice Jane. I've yet to do mine so seeing yours helps a lot! thanks for sharing. Ellyx

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I'm a "Finished is better than perfect" kinda Dear Jane-er myself!

Nancy
[81,2,0,1530]