Wednesday 1 October 2008

It's been a while!

Remember this from last year, or was it the year before?








Well, it went from lengths of fabric to itty bitty 1 inch hexagons - thousands of them



Then to this..... all laid out on a sheet just for the pussy cat to run and play on - lol!










And almost finally to this....

Now I have just a few hundred more white hexagons to add to the top and it will be ready for quilting - it is my own configuration with the small hexagon flowers making an almost squared off border for the flower garden.




I think I will call this "Jane's Blue Garden" as I have made it during a very difficult and trying time of my life. I am so lucky to have a husband who is totally supportive of me and very very patient - so I will have to dedicate this quilt to him. Of course I will have to finish it also!'

Cheers for now
Jane xx

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

What a gorgeous quilt. I love blue and white together.

Congrats on getting printed and on winning third place.