Tuesday 17 August 2010

A little stitching

A beautifully green table runner for my mother ... I need to quilt and bind it before I can give it to her though.










The sun shining through this morning ... a beautiful day down here in Tasmania - we did have a very big frost this morning and now the sun is out - lovely.














This is a weeks worth of evening stitching ... making my paper pieced stars ... not too many to go now and I can start putting the quilt together.










I also did this little stitchery on the weekend ... I have had this lovely little pattern for quite some time ... sent to me from Iddy Biddy Designs in Qld as a little giftie ... it is very cute.














Two beautiful postcards came in the mail today from a swap I am in ... can you guess the theme - lol!















And a  couple of zentangles I have drawn last week - if you click on them you can see them better.  Don't forget ... if you want to learn how to draw these wonderful artworks I am teaching at the Australian Machine Quilting Festival 1-4October 2010 in Adelaide ... classes will book fast!












Another piece of eye candy ....  you can see more over at my zentangle blog ... janemonkstudio.blogspot.com


Now ... back out to the quilting room for me ... Happy quilting ...Jane

2 comments:

Yvette said...

I love your paper piecing and how organized you are. I look forward to seeing your project.

Joy said...

your work is beautiful look forward to seeing the next project