Sunday 17 May 2009

Down Under Quilts Magazine & More Journal Covers

If you have seen the latest issue of Down Under Quilts - you would have met me - lol! It is very exciting having a profile in this magazine..here are some pics of the article.












































And these two beauties are more of my fabric covered journals ... the black one has been sold.

On the second I have quilted freehand feathers using a thick varigated thread ... the overall effect is great but I think I need to put some beads on it.

I have also started doing some work in Polyclay ... so keep an eye out for my journal covers with this added to them.


Happy Quilting until next time ... Jane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane

Enjoyed reading your profile lovely to see you in print well done.

cheers
Christine

Julie said...

Congrats on making it to print. I love the journal covers. I must get busy and make one for myself. Blessings from Julie