Friday 15 May 2009

Welcome to my new Web Site http://purrfectlyquilted.com.au

It is very purple ... but I like it. Go and have a browse around - see the photo gallery of some of the quilts I have quilted for others and myself. I also have some quilts for sale and a News and Events tab of things that are happening around. Wherever you see the hand curser, click and it will take you to a bigger view, or a link to a relevant site ... like click on the Tas Quilt Guild logo and it will take you to the Tas Quilt Guild site etc....

Without my customers this would not have been possible or even worthwhile doing ... so a big thank you to all that I have quilted for ... you make everyday heaven at work!

And my big news for this month is that I am featured in the May issue of Down Under Quilts - which is pretty exciting for me.


I was looking at the issue and all of my quilts that are in it and realised all but one of my quilts is geometric in style. Now I really love applique quilts, baltimore's and girly quilts ... so I will have to make a few. Any suggestions??? let me know what you think.

Cheers and happy surfing the web ... Jane

1 comment:

RG said...

Hi Jane :D
I too am in the same issue as you, well one of my quilts is...lol
Nice to meet you and congrats on the mag!
Christine (QLD) sent me your way, so I'm here to say 'Hi'
Your work is stunning.
hugs Robyn xx