Thursday 25 February 2010

Going on Holidays

I need to tell you all that I will not be quilting from tomorrow to the 14 April 2010....the kitties will be well cared for by our housesitters - I hope they behave themselves!

The reason for the "down quilting tools time" is .....

This man is forcing taking me on a lovely trip to Albany WA on our motorcyles .... sore butt is all I can say - lol!  It is the same distance as when we went to Townsville two years ago for the Ulysses AGM.   We have a ball and I find the best part of these trips is the journey to get there.










These are our bikes - mine is the pretty blue one!
Our son goes on the back with James on the other bike. 










And just so you can see the lap of luxury that we will be enduring whilst on this travelling trip - this was one of our camps on the way up to Townsville - pretty much doing the same thing again this time - it is luxury to have a shelter and table with chairs to use at camp!

Oh also ... my lovely blue and white "Life is Beautiful" quilt will be hanging at The Quilt Patch - St John Street, Launceston .... while I am away - it is still unfinished and not yet quilted but you can see what this beautiful quilt of Helen Stubbings looks like in the blue and white colourway.

Happy Quilting for now .... chat when I get back ... hopefully with a few fat quarters stuffed inside my panniers and backpack and lots of photos.   Cheers Jane x

1 comment:

Valentina said...

Lucky girl! have fun! Make memories!
xox
V.